Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Where have you been?

This week, I have 26 parent conferences. Yup, 26. Five of them were today, after an entire day of teaching. However, after my last conference on Friday, I am on spring break for two weeks. Thank fucking God.

So, all my brain can handle right now are bullets.

• I got the call from my happy fertility pharmacy setting up my medication delivery for next week. I also have my pre-Lupron dildocam to check for cysts on Tuesday. Booya! It was kind of depressing telling the pharmacist that I still had all of my medications for transfer and after. But whatevs. Cheaper med delivery this cycle: bonus!

• I have decided not to comment on the issues happening between Elphaba/PAIL and Mel and Stirrup Queens. So much has been said on both sides, and until I have some time to really think about how I feel, I'll hold off.

• I have a blog post in the works (to be finished this weekend) about how bad my anxiety has been lately. I'm not sure how much I have said on this blog before about my struggles with anxiety, but it has been really flaring lately. Uncomfortably so. Maybe some of you will relate.

• His Royal Fabulousness is the best anxiety medication there is.

Evidence: The perfect post-it.


I'll be back in the blogging world this weekend. In the meantime...







P.S. A big hello the the new followers I got this week! Welcome!

14 comments:

  1. That is a huge number of conferences. Wow. I hope things calm down at work soon, and thanks for the update in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear from you. your hubby's post it made me smile : )

    mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've been busy. Love the post it! Take care of yourself and know I'm thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anxiety flare ups are the worst! I hope your 2 week break helps you calm down. I know one of my triggers for anxiety is feeling like I must have "forgotten" to do something and that for some reason "forgetting" to do it has ruined ... SOMETHING. I don't know what, but whatever it is, it is certainly ruined. (It's almost never ruined)

    Relax a bit, don't feel guilty about being away from your blog, just do what you need to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to hear from you! You've been in my thoughts :)

    The post-it from hubs is just too cute! I hope the remaining conferences you have this week go smoothly, and YAY for spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW you have been busy! I love the post-it! Have a great spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Spring break! Try to relax if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "This too shall pass" is the best quote ever. I know you'll get through this week with flying colors and then it's vacation HRF! Just a smidge less amazing than Summer HRF ;) Your husband is the freaking BOMB.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't gotten in the PAIL or Stirrup thing either. Think I might read about it eventually.

    Good luck! Oh and anxiety sucks, I do understand that for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a crazy week!
    That post-it from your hubby really is awesome :-)
    Good luck for Tuesday, and have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw I love the post-it note from hubby! Glad you are surviving the craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My anxiety has been really bad since my last failed IVF so I can definitely relate. Enjoy your vacation, you deserve it after such a crazy week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wait until you see my room when you come visit next week. It's post-it central! Anything to keep my school anxiety at bay and my confidence up! Look's like it's helping you as well! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet note. Love really is the best (only?) medicine.

    ReplyDelete

Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud!